To honor our active, former and retired military, the Red Lion
Hotel Anaheim would like to offer you complimentary overnight
accommodations in honor of Veteran's Day 2012.
Stay with us on November 11, 2012 to take advantage of this
Dinner reservations will need to be made by Friday at 4:00 PM.
Make your dinner reservation today by calling Nellie Rodriguez at
Book your visit today by using the column on the right of this
Additional Events Include
- Dinner buffet honoring our servicewomen and men in the Leon
Ballroom. Dinner includes roasted turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes
with pumpkin and apple pie, and beverage.
- $12 inclusive price per person. Children under 10 years are $9
inclusive price. To make a dinner reservation please call
714-383-6196 and ask for Nellie Rodriguez.
- During this time, we encourage our guests to share mementoes
and stories of their service. The hotel will provide tables for
display at the dinner event.
- Red, the Lion (the hotel's mascot) will be available to take
pictures with the family members and children.
- Smores by the Pool will be served for our special guests and
- Red, the Lion will be available in the Lobby in the AM to take
pictures with the families.
Red Lion Hotel Anaheim
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access - 24 hour Business
Center and Fitness Center
- Red's Pasta Kitchen Restaurant & Bar serving breakfast,
lunch and dinner with nightly specials
- Our outdoor heated pool
Our premier location puts you just steps from the Anaheim Arena at
the Convention Center, Disneyland Resort California Adventure,
Downtown Disney and the Anaheim Garden Walk dining and
Find Us on
Terms & Conditions: Offer is for valid November 11,
2012 for current, former and retired military personnel and is
based on availability. Rates for additional nights begin at
$94/night. Parking not included. Advanced booking required, limit
one room per family. Must show valid military ID or DD14 with ID at
check in to take advantage of this offer.